100 Jackson Road
Devens, MA 01434
We would like to hear from you. Please fill out the form below.
We are located in new facilities within the Jackson Technology Park in the converted historic Fort Devens complex. The Technology Park is a Massachusetts economic development zone and is home to a spectrum of startup and established high-tech and industrial companies. The total trip from Logan airport to our facility is 65 miles and takes 1 hour and 15 minutes. You can also use Google Maps and enter “wattjoule” to see exactly where we are on a map.
From Boston’s Logan Airport take Rt 90 West to Rt 495 North to Rt 2 West
From all other points, take either Rt 495 North or Rt 495 South, then Rt 2 West
- After 7 miles on Rt 2 take Exit 37B Jackson Road, Devens
- Merge onto Jackson Road and at the next light, stay LEFT and proceed STRAIGHT
- After .7 miles you will see the Innovation Center buildings on your right consisting of 86, 94 and 100 Jackson Road. Please ignore any parking signs you may see for parking at this point, since the Peggy Street parking lot listed below is much closer to our entrance
- 100 Jackson Road will be the 3rd building on your right and is located at the corner of Peggy Street and Jackson Road
- Take a right on Peggy Street and then take an immediate right into the parking lot
- The front entrance to our building is near the parking lot, has a covered walkway and is opposite Jackson Road
- Please follow the WattJoule signs inside the building to our facility